Abstract can be submitted on following and or related topics before 10.09.2018 electronically –
- Green Chemistry & Technology ;
- Inorganic, Organic, Physical and Analytical chemistry;
- Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical, Medicinal and Clinical chemistry ;
- Food Chemistry & Technology;
- Environmental Chemistry, Green Energy ;
- Photochemistry and Supramolecular Chemistry;
- Natural Product and Synthetic chemistry ;
- Chemical Biotechnology & Microbiology;
- Computational Chemistry and Chemical education
Guideline for Abstract submission
Abstract submitted electronically in the prescribed format will be selected for screening by technical committee. For presentations. Accepted posters will be displayed on website after completion of registration.
Abstract must be submitted in ms word file, should not be more than 300 words and follow as- TITLE Bold font size 14, Times New Roman (Uppercase)
Authors name Bold font size 12, Times New Roman (Sentence case, presenting author underlined)
Authors affiliation Normal font size 12, Times New Roman (Sentence case) with official address and email id
Abstract Normal font size 12, Times New Roman (Sentence case, justified)
A separate electronic certificate will be given to registered participants of e-poster and science videos event. One can participate in both the events.
During the event Young scientist awards, Best poster award and Best e-poster award will be given. For young scientist award, age limit is 35 years. For best poster and best e-poster award no age limit.